Saturday, September 27, 2008

Snapshots of My Green Home

The place where we grew up. Still wishing that one day I'm gonna be back to settle down here for good. Nowhere else I can call home....


The view that I woke up to every morning. What a beautiful blue sky with an unforgettable mountain silhoutte..


The gazebo that my father built himself. Photo taken in June 2006.


Mini convenient store belongs to my father.

Below photos is the concrete pond behind the gazebo that my father also built himself. We kept catfish (my favourite. yummylicious!!) and some other river water fish in here.




Teeheehee... so convenient, with fresh supplies of fish any time any day!

Matured green garden surrounding the gazebo and the pond. Our favourite spot for us early in the morning when it is still wet and dewy. Photo taken in Aug 2008.





Lovely isn't it? Come come and join us!

2 comments:

princessren said...

tuak kuk michael saweng tong ogik geh toyak kodak tih.. bogok manah ikien dang noh... i miss home lah looking at all these pics...

SumukBabai said...

samala. that's y aku upload gambar, rindu2 boleh tengok blog..